Brochure - english
Rigoli srl. – World leading manufacturer of Memjet technology printers - in collaboration with Matek, launches a new series of industrial printers for continuous web production with lengths of up to 1000 meters plus.
The new MVZ1000 printer is the world’s first roll-to-roll unit using the 42’’ (1067mm) wide Memjet engine and is now available internationally.
Why is the MVZ1000 unique?
- Single pass printing with 1600dpi resolution at a speed of 9 or 18 meters/minute.
- Up to 42’’ (1067mm) printing width achieved through 5 fixed Memjet printheads with a total of 352.000 nozzles
- Continuous print runs of up to1000m +. To maintain print quality inkjet printheads need maintenance from time to time, which usually means interruption to the printing process and cutting the web. The MVZ1000 incorporates an innovative and unique solution that allows printhead maintenance without the need to cut the media, allowing continuous printing on print runs of a 1000 metres plus.
- ON-LINE: the MVZ 1000 continuous printing capability means it can be directly connected to external finishing devices such as packaging, laminating, cutting units and so on, in-line.
- The 1.2 picoliter drop size delivers instant drying time and a wide colour gamut.
- The dye inks are water based and are completely odourless. 5 memjet printheads provide five colour channels (CMYKK) each filled from 2L cartridges.10L bulk tanks are also available.
- The MVZ1000 package includes the Caldera GrandRIP+ solution to get the best colour and print management.
- The MVZ1000 is available in several configurations to suit the way you work:
- Automatic unwinder/rewinder devices (for roll-to-roll mode) allowing rolls with a maximum external diameter of 400/700mm and max weights of 120/500/700kg.
- Hydraulic lifting system for heavy rolls.
- ON-LINE: directly connected to external finishing devices such as packaging, laminating and cutting units. (see bullet above)
- Wide variety of printable materials which are compatible with water based dye inks.
- The digital technology provides a solution for real time on-demand printing which saves time, labour cost, warehouse space, etc.
- The MVZ system is completely customisable to fit the exact needs of short-middle sized jobs for the packaging industry and other applications.
- 5 fixed Memjet printheads with a total of 352.000 nozzles
- 5 colour channels, CMYKK
- 2pL drop size that brings instant drying time and wide colour gamut
- 18m/min with 1600x800dpi resolution
- 9m/min with 1600x1600dpi resolution
SUPPORTED MEDIA DIMENSIONS
- Maximum width: 1067mm (42’’)
- 2mm (3’’) media core
- Maximum external diameter 400/700mm
Available unwinders and rewinders
- Standard: for rolls up to 400mm diameter and 120kg weight
- Jumbo: for rolls up to 700mm diameter and 500kg weight
- Jumbo Lift: for rolls up to 700mm diameter and 700kg weight
- Dye based aqueous inks, colours: CMYKK
- Cartridge sizes 2 litre or 10 litre (option)
- Monochrome or grayscale
- Colour with a very wide gamut
- Native 1600x1600dpi resolution (at 9m/min speed)
- Iintuitive graphical user interface on touchscreen display
- Caldera GrandRIP+ software
- Caldera Easymedia profiling and color management
- Caldera Costproof for cost analysis (option)
- Intel® Pentium Dual Core Processor, 4GB, DDR3, 1600MHz memory, 120GB SATA3 2,5” SSD, Intel® Integrated Graphics
- Windows 10 Professional
- Gigabit ethernet connection,
- USB 0 and 2.0
- Serial ports
- Caldera GrandRIP+
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS
- Native PDF, TiFF, JPEG, EPS, PNG, PS, PRN, PSD, CXF, FS, PD, FPX, PCD, PCT, PICT, WMF, TGA,BMP, PCX
- 3-5 minutes
POWER CONSUMPTION AND SITE REQUIREMENTS
- Electricity: 110/230V, 50/60Hz, single-phase
- Compressed air: 6 Bar, 50 l/min
- Ambient: 15-30°C and 20-80% RH
- Consumption: 2.3-4.5KW depending on the installed accessories